JKSSB Recruitment 2021 for 500+ Vacancies for Jr Assistant, Steno and Other Posts under JK Civil Service
J&K Services Selection Board (JKSSB) has published a recruitment notification for District/Divisional/UT Cadre posts of various Departments under provisions of the Jammu & Kashmir Civil Services – Decentralization and Recruitment Act, 2010. Eligible and interested candidates from 20 June 2021 on jkssb.nic.in. The last date of application is 20 July 2021.
A total of 503 vacancies are available for the Scientist ‘A’, Junior Environmental Engineer, Junior Scale Stenographer, Draftsman, Field Inspector, Assistant Information Officer , Assistant Law officer, Research Assistant, Junior Scientific Assistant, Jr Assistant, Data Operator,Social Forestry Worker, , Field Assistant, Lab Assistant, Junior Legal Assistant, Drug Control Officer and Assistant Food Analyst and Other Posts under Forest, Ecology and Environment Department, General Administration Department, Health & Medical Education Department and Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs.
More details on JKSSB Recruitment 2021 such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, pay level in the PDF below.
Advertisement No.03 of 2021
- Starting Date of Online Registration: 20 June 2021
- Last Date of Online Application: 20 July 2021
JKSSB Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 503
- Forest, Ecology and Environment Department – 280 Posts
- General Administration Department – 200 Posts
- Health & Medical Education Department – 4 Posts
- Department of Law Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – 19 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JKSSB Jr Assistant, Jr Steno and Other Posts
Junior Assistant, General Administration Department- Graduation from any recognized University with the knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute. Six months Certificate Course in Computer Applications from a recognized Institute.
Jr Steno, Department of Law , Justice and Parliamentary Affairs – Graduate from any recognized University having minimum speed of 65 and 35 words per minute in shorthand and type writing respectively
For educational qualification of other posts information, check detailed notification link above.
- For OM: 40 Years
- For SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ IB/ EWS/ PSP/ Social Caste: 43 Years
- For Physically Challenged Person: 42 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen: 48 Years
- For Government Service/Contractual Employment: 40 Years
Selection Process for JKSSB Jr Assistant, Jr Steno and Other Posts