If you are government job aspirants and preparing for police/paramilitary jobs then there is good news for you. Yes, Bihar Government’s Home Department has approved the recruitment to the 1288 post of Inspector in Bihar Police in the coming days. According to media reports, the Bihar government is likely to release the detailed recruitment notification for these Police Inspector posts in the month of October, 2023.
Government has decided to provide the 13 seats out of 1288 vacancies to the candidates belonging to Sports Quota in the state.
Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023: Eligibility And Selection Process
It is expected that Graduation will be fixed as the eligibility criteria for the selection for the Constable posts to be released. However the detailed selection process will be available shortly on the official website-bpsc.bih.nic.in, it will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/Physical Standard Test (PST) and others. Candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website-bpssc.bih.nic.in for all the details including application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details.
Process To Apply For Bihar Police SI Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online for these posts after following the steps given below, once it is uploaded on the official website.
- Step 1: Go to the official website of Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)where you will get the detailed notification for the same.
- Step 2: Go through the detailed notification and register your application to the given link on the website’s homepage.
- Step 3: After that, you will have to provide your personal information including educational qualification, age limit, category and email address to the link.
- Step 4: Under the educational qualification, provide the details of the educational qualification and Graduation details and others essential facts. You will have to attach scanned copies of relevant documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Step 5: You will have to upload a recent passport-sized photograph and other documents as given in the notification.
- Step 6: Now will have to submit the examination fee as mentioned in the notification.
- Step 7: After that, submit the application form.
- Step 8: Please keep the printout of the same for future reference.