The candidates who wish to work under Indian Railways have a great opportunity. Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway is hiring candidates for apprentices in various departments of the organisation. The short notice in this regard was released on 14 September 2021. RRC NR Recruitment 2021 Online Application Process has now been started on the official website of Railway Recruitment Cell, NR. The facility of submitting applications will be available till 20 October 2021. The candidates are advised to follow the instructions given below while applying for the online application.
This drive is being done to recruit 3093 vacancies of Apprentice for imparting training at various Division/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway. This is a huge opportunity for the candidates holding the qualification of 10th or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) and ITI passed in relevant trade. The age of the candidate must not be above the age of 15 years and below 24 years of age.
|Notification||RRC Recruitment 2021: Online Application Starts from 20 Sept onwards for 3093 vacancies, Big Opportunity for 10th pass|
|Notification Date||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||20 Oct, 2021|
|Education Qual||Diploma Holder, Secondary, Other Qualifications|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
The selected candidates will be appointed as apprentices and will undergo apprenticeship training for a certain period of time. The details of the notice period will be available in the detailed notification. The candidates are advised to keep track of the official website for the latest updates.
How to Apply for RRC NR Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of RRCNR.
- Click on the Link “Engagement of Act Apprentice” ONLINE Application.
- Information to Candidate (Please visit on RRC website for Notification).
- Candidate Registration – Fill in the detail i.e Name, Father’s Name, Community, Category, Mobile No., Email ID & Date of Birth and Register. On successful registration, the candidate will get Password for login subsequently on given Email
ID& by SMS on registered Mobile Number.
- Log in “Candidate Dashboard containing Application Form, Payment of Online Fee, Upload documents will appear
- After fill-up, the Application Form, Pay Online Fee (Except exemption category) and Upload required documents and submit finally”.
- Candidate Dashboard appears again containing Application Form, Upload Photo/Signature/Thumb Impression and Application Details/ Print.
- Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression having size 10 to 50KB in jpg format & Save Images and upload certificates like: – Educational, Caste, PWD & Ex-SM Certificates etc. On completion, the candidate can take print of application & fee payment slips for candidate purpose record only.
Online Application – activated
- Vacancies – 3093 Posts
- Name of the Post – Apprentice
- Qualification – 10th pass or its equivalent and ITI in relevant trade
- Age Limit – 15 to 24 years
- Selection – Merit (The candidates will be able to check details once the detailed notification is released on rrcnr.org)
- Application Mode: Online
- Starting Date of Application: 20 September 2021
- Last date of application: 20 October 2021
- Short Notice Release Date: 14 September 2021