Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
Patna High Court (PHC) has published the latest notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant. A total of 550 vacancies are available in the pay matrix of the 7th PRC. The candidates, first, are required to apply online at patnahighcourt.gov.in. Patna High Court Assistant Application Link is available from 06 February to 07 March 2023.
Those candidates who submit their application in the prescribed method will be called for an exam for the selection to the post. PHC Assistant Exam will be held on 30 April 2023. Selected candidates shall be paid Rs. 44900/- to Rs. 142400/-.
The candidates can check the details related to Patna High Court Assistant Jobs including vacancy break-up, eligibility, selection process and other details by scrolling down.
Patna High Court Assistant Overview 2023
|Name of the Organization||Patna High Court|
|Name of the Post||Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||550|
|Registration Dates||6th February to 7th March 2023|
|Selection Method||Preliminary Test (Multiple Choice Question Based Objective Type)Written Test (Descriptive Type)Computer Proficiency TestInterview|
Patna High Court Assistant Notification and Online Application Link 2023
The direct link to check the notification PDF along with the online application is provided in this article below:
Patna High Court Assistant Notification – Click Here
Patna High Court Assistant Online Application Link – Click Here
Patna High Court Assistant Vacancy Details
|Category||Number of Vacancies|
Patna High Court Assistant Important Dates 2023
|Starting Date of Patna High Court Assistant Online Application||06 February 2022|
|Last Date of Patna High Court Assistant Online Application||07 March 2023|
|Last Date of Fee Submission||09 March 2023|
|Patna High Court Assistant Exam Date||30 April 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institution.
- Diploma/ Certificate of at least six month’s course in Computer Application from a recognised Institution
Patna High Court Assistant Age Limit:
|Category||Minimum and Maximum Age Limit|
|UR and EWS Male||18 to 37 years|
|UR and EWS Female||18 to 40 years|
|BC / EBC (Male & Female)||18 to 40 years|
|SC/ ST (Male & Female)||18 to 42 years|
|OH (locomotor) (Unreserved/ EWS/EBC/ BC/ SC/ ST)||18 to 47 years|
How to Apply for Patna High Court Assistant Recruitment 2023 ?
The candidates can apply online through online by following steps:
- Go to official website of Patna High Court (http://patnahighcourt.gov.in) and visit “Recruitments” tab in the column on the left-hand menu
- Click on the link “Assistant Recruitment Examination, 2023”.
- Click on “Apply online”.
- Click on the link “New Registration” to register.
- Register for the post. You are advised to print the Registration Page for their future reference.
- Log in by using the Registration Number and Password shared via SMS/Email.
- After login, the form for a detailed application will open where the data provided at the time of registration shall be visible in prefilled format and it cannot be altered.
- Fill your Personal Details and then click on “submit”. Select your exam centre in order of your own preference.
- Now, fill in Education Details and then click “submit” button
- Upload your documents
- After all details are filled in the Application Form, verify all the details on the Print Preview page and after clicking the check box, the “Payment” button shall be visible.
- Pay Application Fee
- Take a printout of the finally submitted online application form reflecting therein the payment details and retain the same alongwith relevant uploaded documents for producing the same at the time of document verification.
- UR/ BC/ EBC/ EWS Candidates – Rs. 1200.00
- SC/ ST/ OH Candidates – Rs. 600.00