NTPC Limited is going to close the online application window for recruitment for the post of Medical Specialists & Assistant Officer for its projects/stations. All those candidates who are holding the required qualification can apply through the online mode on or before 2 September 2021. The candidates are advised not to wait till the last date and try to apply to the posts through the online mode as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush on the official website. This drive is being done to recruit 47 vacancies. The candidates can go through this article to know the eligibility, experience, selection criteria and other details.
- Last date for submission of online application: 2 September 2021
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Medical Specialist – 27 Posts
- Assistant Specialist Officer -Finance – 20 Posts
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification:Job Summary
|Notification||NTPC Recruitment 2021 for Medical Specialists & Assistant Officer Posts, 47 Vacancies Notified, Apply by 2 Sep|
|Notification Date||Aug 21, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 2, 2021|
|Education Qual||CA/CS/ICWA, Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- General Medicine – for E4 level: minimum 1-year experience after MD/DNB.
- E3 level: Fresh MD/DNB qualified doctor.
- E4 Level: minimum 1 year of experience after MD/DNB.
- E3 Level: Fresh MD/DNB qualified doctor or MBBS with PG diploma in Child Health with minimum 2 years of experience/practice.
Assistant Specialist Officer -Finance – Qualified for CA or ICWA.
NTPC Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Medical Specialist – 37 years
- Assistant Specialist Officer -Finance – 30 years
How to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 13 August to 2 September 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.