Ministry of Home Affairs, Intelligence Bureau (IB) is goig to start the online registration process for 1675 vacancies for the post of Security Assistant/Executive (SA/Exe) and Multi-Tasking Staff/General (MTS/Gen) on 21 January 2023, as per media reports. The last for registration is 10 February 2023.
MHA will fill Tese vacancies shall be filled across the country. Candidates who are 10th class can apply for IB Recruitment 2023.
Earlier, IB has postponed the notification which is scheduled to be released in the employment newspaper dated 05 November 2022 due to technical reasons. MHA issued a notice regarding the same on its website. It reads, “The advertisement for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen examination 2022 published in Employment News dated 5.11.22 stands withdrawn for the time being due to technical reasons.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for IB Recruitment 2022 once the notification and link are available on the website of MHA i.e. mha.gov.in. Meanwhile, the candidates can check the details below:
MHA IB Important Dates
|Starting Date of Online Application||21 January 2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||10 February 2023|
|MHB IB Exam Date||to be announced|
|MHB IB Admit Card||to be announced|
MHA IB Vacancy Details
|IB Security Assistant/ Executive||823||167||306||256||119||1575|
|IB Multi Tasking Staff MTS||68||15||35||16||16||150|
MHA IB Salary
- Level-3 (Rs. 21700-69100) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
- Level-1 (Rs. 18000-56900) in the pay matrix plus admissible Central Govt. allowances.
Eligibility Criteria for MHA IB Recruitment 2023
- Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education and Possession of domicile certificate of that State against which candidate has applied.
- Knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect mentioned
- Security Assistant/Executive – 27 years
- MTS/Gen – 18 to 25 years
Selection Process for MHA IB Recruitment 2023
The selection will be done on the basis of
- Tier 1 (Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen) – 100 Marks
- Tier 2(Common for SA/Exe & MTS/Gen) – 40 Marks
- Part of Tier 2(for SA/Exe only) – 10 Marks
- Tier 3 (Interview/Personality test) – 50 Marks
How to Apply for MHA IB Recruitment 2023 ?
Candidates can apply online by logging on to the website www.mha.gov.in or www.ncs.gov.in. The link will be available from 21 Jan 2023.
- Examination Fee: Rs. 50/- & Recruitment Processing Charges: Rs. 450/-)
- All candidates – Recruitment Processing Charges
- Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories – Examination Fee in addition to Recruitment Processing Charges