Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi has invited applications for the Jr. Project Attendant, Project Asst, Research Associate posts. Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 31 August 2021.
Applications from Indian nationals are invited for Project Appointment under the following project. Appointment shall be on contractual basis with consolidated pay, renewable yearly or upto the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31 August 2021
IIT Delhi Project Attendant, Project Asst, Research Associate Details
- Project Attendant: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Assistant: 02 Posts
- Research Associate: 01 Post
Eligibility Project Attendant, Project Asst, Research Associate Job
- Project Attendant: 10th class passes with 02 years of experience in weaving machine operation.
- Project Assistant: B. Tech./Diploma (03 years duration) in Textile Engineering with 03 years experience in Textile Design.
- Project Assistant: B. Tech./Diploma in any Textile Engineering branch with 03 years of experience in Textile Testing or ITI with 15 years of experience in Textile Testing.
- Research Associate: Ph.D. Textile Technology/M. Tech Textile Technology with 03 years of experience in weaving or composite processing.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 31 August 2021. The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating percentage of marks/division, details of work experience etc. by e-mail with advertisement No. on the subject line to Prof. B.K. Behera at email id: [email protected] IIT Delhi reserves the right to fix higher criteria for short-listing of eligible candidates from those satisfying advertised qualification and requirement of the project post and their name will be displayed on web link (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/shortlisted) alongwith the online interview details. Only short-listed candidates will be informed for online interview. In case any clarification is required on eligibility regarding the above post, the candidate may contact Prof. B.K. Behera at email id: [email protected] The last date for submitting the completed applications by e-mail is 31 August 2021 by 05.00 p.m. The shortlisted candidates who are called for interview should bring original certificates (both professional and academic) with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.