IBM Recruitment: Professional- Finance and Administration Delivery
Location: Multiple States (Multiple cities)
Req ID: 396219BR
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Your Role and Responsibilities:
As a Subject Matter Expert (SME) – Order to Cash (O2C), you are required to have end to end working knowledge and expertise of Order Management, Customer Master, Billing, Accounts Receivables, Cash Application, Collection, Credit Management, posting and balancing of daily cash applications, preparing journal entries, filing of records, general account reconciliations. Flexible to work in any shift (24×7).
- Handle complex receivable accounts, investigation of entries, and pulling audit prep work
- Review work done Practitioners and Senior Practitioners
- Train, coach and guide Practitioners and Senior Practitioners
- Lead discussions with clients
- Involve in netting instructions, direct Debit run, rejection of Direct Debit and Oracle updating.
- Investigate unapplied payments, rectify, and ensure proper allocation.
- Provide information relating to customer payments, refunds, and other miscellaneous accounts receivables questions
- Ensure that client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Candidates with 3+ years of Experience in Order to Cash (O2C) basic accounting knowledge and understanding of various accounting principles.
- Experience in participating and collaborating in team meetings to gather/share information
- Ability to achieve individual and Business metrics
- Demonstrated experience in meeting all baseline and project goals for accuracy and timeliness.
- Hands-on expertise to increase cash application automation, increase touchless cash settlement, and reduce cash application complexity and instability across accounts assigned.
- Prior experience in monitoring customer account statuses and results regarding cash application against defined critical metrics, goals and objectives.
- Proven experience to build and utilize reports to analyze pertinent account information.
- Experience in collaboration and negotiation with customers, sales field, and finance functions to achieve improvements.
- Working knowledge to identify and implement action plans and process improvements with mentorship.
- Analytical skills in assessing First Pass Yield (FPY), PO Compliance or Lack thereof
- Capacity Planning and Management
- Experience in handling Critical Situation (how to recover from backlog)
- Ability to handle demanding clients with subject matter expertise
- Willingness to perform duties in varying shifts.
- Accountability and Ownership
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications
- Hands on experience in ERP
- Ambitious individual who can work under direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and have been part of change management initiatives.
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Enhance technical skills by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications etc.
Check advertisement at: https://careers.ibm.com/job/12884258/professional-finance-and-administration-delivery-bangalore-in/