Department of Revenue, Office of the Principal Chief Commissioner Of GST & Central Excise, Chennai Zone has published a recruitment notification for the post of Tax Assistant, Stenographer Grade 2, Havaldar and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) on centralexcisechennai.gov.in. The recruitment will be done under Sports Quota. Eligible sportspersons can send the application through offline mode on or before 31 December 2021.
The candidates should have represented in the above said competitions in the following games viz., i) Cricket (Men) ii) Football (Men) iii) Hockey (Men) iv) Kabaddi (Men) v) Volleyball (Men) and vi) Athletics- Track & Field (WOMEN).
Last Date of submission of Offline Application – 31 December 2021
Department of Revenue Vacancy Details
- Tax Assistant – 13 Posts
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 2 Posts
- Havaldar – 3 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 1 Post
- Tax Assistant – Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- Stenographer Grade 2 – Rs. 25500 to Rs. 81100
- Havaldar – Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900
- Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 18000 to Rs. 56900
Eligibility Criteria for Department of Revenue MTS and Other Posts
- Tax Assistant – Graduate and should possess a data entry speed of 8000 key depression per hour
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 12th passed and dictation:10 min @80 wpm, Transcription – 50 min, English – 65 min and Hindi – on computer
- Havaldar – 10th passed
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10th passed
18 to 27 years
The country in an International Competition
- The State in a National Competition.
- The University in the Inter-University tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Board.
- The State school team in National Sports/ Games for School, conducted by the All India School Games Federation or who have been awarded National Awards in Physical efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
How to apply for Department of Revenue Recruitment 2021 ?
The detailed advertisement along with proforma of application and other terms and conditions can be downloaded from the website centralexcisechennai.gov.in. The applications duly signed should be addressed to “The Additional Commissioner-CCA”, GST & Central Excise, Tamilnadu & Puducherry Zone, GST BHAWAN, 26/1, Nungambakkam High Road, Chennai-34″.