Delhi Development Authority (DDA) is seeking candidates for various vacant posts such as Assistant Director (Landscape), Junior Engineer (Civil), Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.) B, Programmer, Junior Translator (Official Language) B and Planning Assistant. Interested candidates are required to apply online before 10 July 2022 on dda.gov.in.
DDA shall also conduct online exams for the applicants. The DDA Exam is tentatively scheduled to be held from 01 to 30 September 2022. The candidates can check more details regarding DDA JE Recruitment 2022 below:
DDA Tentative Events Schedule
- Starting Date of DDA Online Application – 11 June 2022
- Last Date of DDA Online Application – 10 July 2022
- DDA Online Exam Date -01 September to 30 September 2022
DDS Recruitment 2022 Tentative Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Name of the post||Group||Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC||Total vacancies|
|01||Assistant Director (Landscape)||A||Level 10||01|
|02||Junior Engineer (Civil)||B||Level 6||220|
|03||Junior Engineer (Elect./Mech.)||B||Level 6||35|
|05||Junior Translator (Official Language)||B||Level 6||06|
|06||Planning Assistant||B||Level 7||15|
DDA Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – Post-Graduation Diploma in Land Scape Architecture. Degree in Architecture from recognized University/ Institution or equivalent. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Botany OR Agriculture or Horticulture
from a recognized University/ Institution. At least one-year of experience in Landscape Planning in responsible capacity.
- JE – Diploma in relevant field
- Programmer – Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electronics from a recognized university or Engineering College/ institute. OR Master Degree in Computer Science/Computer Application from a
recognized University, Engineering College/Institute. OR Should have passed ‘B’ Level examination from the Deptt. Of Electronics Accreditations of Computer Course (DOEACC). One year of experience in Software Development, RDBMS and Data Processing.
- Junior Translator (Official Language) – Master’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with
English as a subject at the Degree Level; OR Master’s Degree from recognized University or equivalent in English with Hindi as a subject at the Degree Level; AND Recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to
English and vice-versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice-versa in
Central/State Government offices / Public Sector Undertaking/ Autonomous bodies.
- Planning Assistant – Bachelor’s Degree in Planning/ Architecture from a recognized University /Institute or equivalent.
- Assistant Director (Landscape) – 35 years
- JE – 18 to 27 years
- Programmer – 30 years
- Junior Translator – 30 years
- Planning Assistant – 30 years
How to Apply for DDA Recruitment 2022 ?
The candidates can apply online on the website of Delhi Development Authority i.e. www.dda.gov.in w.e.f 11 June 2022 (10:00 AM) on the link “Jobs -» Direct Recruitment 2022” .
- The candidates agreeing to the terms & conditions may proceed further by clicking ‘I agree’ check box and press the ‘Start’ button.
- The candidate should fill up all the desired information i.e. Personal Details, Contact Details, etc correctly.
- On completion of Step-I registration, the candidate will receive a message in the registered e-mail id conveying his/her login ID and password.
- The candidate has to log-out and log in again in order to fill up other details in application form.
STEP-II Completion of online Application form and submission of application payment
After registration, a candidate has to log in and complete other details in the application form like Personal Details, Qualification Details, and Declaration etc.
No Fee for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe, PwBD & Ex-serviceman category