Border Roads Wings, Border Roads Organization (BRO)is inviting offline applications for recruitment to the post of Multi Skilled Worker (Painter), Multi Skilled Worker (Waiter), Vehicle Mechanic and Driver Mech. Transport (OG) in the employment newspaper dated 4 Dec 2021 and on its official website. (bro.gov.in). Eligible male Candidates can send their application within 45 days from date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
A total of 354 vacancies are notified, out of which 293 for Vehicle Mechanic, 45 for MTS and 16 for Driver Posts in General Reserve Engineer Force (GREF), against advertisement number 02/2021 .
Interested candidates can check important dates qualification, age limit, selection process, application process and other details.
Notification Number – 02/2021
Last Date of Application – within 45 days from date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News
BRO Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Category-Wise Post||Total|
|Multi Skilled Worker Painter||00||06||02||22||03||33|
|Multi Skilled Worker (Waiter)||07||04||00||00||01||12|
|Driver Mechanical Transport (OG)||08||00||07||00||01||16|
- Multi Skilled Worker Painter: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- Multi Skilled Worker Mess Waiter: Pay Level 1 (Rs 18,000-56,900)
- Vehicle Mechanic: Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
- Driver Mechanical Transport (OG): Pay Level 2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200).
Eligibility Criteria for BRO MTS, Vehicle Mechanic and Driver Posts
Education and Other Qualifications:
- MTS Painter – 10th passed and Painter Certificate from Industrial Training Institute/Industrial Trade Certificate / National Council for Training in the Vocational Trades / State Council for Vocational Training Or Passed Class 2 course for painting as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations, for soldiers) from office of Records/Centres or similar establishment of Defence. Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation.
- Waiter – 10th passed and Should qualify in proficiency test in the trade to be conducted by Border Roads Organisation. Should qualify physical tests as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines. Should meet physical and medical standards as per Border Roads Organisation guidelines.
- Vehicle Mechanic – Matriculation from a recognized Board or equivalent. Possessing certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle/Diesel/Heat Engine or Possessing certificate of mechanic in internal Combustion Engine / Tractor from Industrial Training Institute or equivalent; or Having passed the Defence Trade Certificate from an Army Institute; or similar establishment of Defence or having passed vehicle Mechanic Class II Course as laid down in Defence Service Regulations, (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
- Driver Mechanical Transport – (Ordinary Grade): 10th passed and Possessing a heavy Motor vehicle driving licence:
or Having passed class III Course for Driver Plant Mechanical Transport as laid down in Defence Service Regulations (Qualification Regulations for Soldiers) from office of Records or Centres or similar establishment of Defence.
Selection Process for BRO MTS, Vehicle Mechanic and Driver Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of written exam and Practical Test/Skill Test.
How to Apply for BRO Recruitment 2021 ?
Applications quoting this advertisement number and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015 within 45 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- General candidates and EWSs including Exservicemen – Rs 50/-
- OBC – Rs 50/-
- SC/ST – No Fee