Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd., Mumbai Refinery, Ambalamugal, Mahul, Mumbai has released a notification for recruitment to the various posts of Graduate and Technician Apprentice. All interested candidates can submit applications through the online mode on or before 24 September 2021. The link to the online application can be accessed by scrolling down.
This recruitment is being done to recruit 87 vacancies out of which 42 vacancies are for Graduate Apprentice & 45 are for Technician Apprentice. The candidates can check important dates, qualification, experience, selection criteria and all other related information regarding the notification below.
|Notification||BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Applications invited for 87 Graduate & Tech Apprentices, Apply Now @bharatpetroleum.in|
|Notification Date||Sep 13, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Sep 24, 2021|
|Education Qual||Post Graduate, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
- Commencement date of online application submission: 9 September 2021
- Last date for submission of online application submission: 24 September 2021
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Total number of vacancies – 87 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 42 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 45 Posts
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Graduate Apprentice – First Class Engineering Degree in the respective discipline with 6.3 CGPA from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- Technician Apprentice – First Class Engineering Diploma in the respective discipline with 60% Marks from State Board of Technical Education.
BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Age Limit – 18 to 27 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to apply for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 24 September 2021. The candidates are advised to read the overall notification before applying to any post. The candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.