Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released the notification for Project Engineer (Electronics)– I, Project Engineer (Mechanical) – I, and Project Engineer (Computer Science)– I under the Ministry of Defence for its Machilipatnam Unit. The online application for the same will start from today onwards.i.e.6 December 2021 on bel-India.in. The last date of application submission is 24 December 2021.
- Starting date of application submission: 6 December 2021
- Last date of application submission: 24 December 2021
BEL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Project Engineer (Electronics)– I – 6 Posts
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) – I – 6 Posts
- Project Engineer (Computer Science)– I – 3 Posts
BEL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification:Job Summary
|Notification||BEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Out for Project Engineer Posts, Apply online @bel-india.in|
|Notification Date||6 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||24 Dec, 2021|
|Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Engineering, Other Funtional Area|
- Project Engineer (Electronics)– I – Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4 year course) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunications/Communication/ Telecommunication from a recognised institute.
- Project Engineer (Mechanical) – I – Candidates should have completed full-time B.E / B. Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Mechanical from a recognized institute.
- Project Engineer (Computer Science)– I – Candidates should have completed full-time B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering (4-year course) in Computer Science/ Computer Science and Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering from a recognized institute.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- UR/ EWS – 28 years
- OBC-31 years
- SC/ST- 33 years
BEL Recruitment 2021 Salary – Rs. 35000/-
BEL Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection will be through interviews (video-based).
How to apply for BEL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply to the posts online on or before 24 December 2021. After submission of the application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.