Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Multi Tasking Staff, House Keeping Staff, Supervisor, and other posts. The candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can submit applications through the online mode on or before 10 December 2021. The candidates can go through this recruitment notification for educational qualification, experience, selection criteria, and other details.
- Last date for submission of online application: 10 December 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
|Multi Tasking Staff||32|
|House Keeping Staff||20|
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification:Job Summary
|Notification||BECIL Recruitment 2021 for 55 MTS, House Keeping Staff, Supervisor and other posts, Apply Online Now!|
|Notification Date||29 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||10 Dec, 2021|
|Organization||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Broadcasting Engineering Consultants India Limited, Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Education Qual||Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Supervisor – The candidate must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- MTS – 10th passed from a recognized Board.
- House Keeping Staff, Garbage Collector, Mali – 5th passed.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Salary
- Multi Tasking Staff – Rs. 17, 537/-
- House Keeping Staff – Rs. 15, 908/-
- Mali – Rs. 15, 908/-
- Supervisor – Rs. 20, 976/-
- Garbage Collector – Rs. 15, 908/-
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates can apply online on or before 10 December 2021. In case of any doubt/help, they contact for a technical problem to [email protected] or for queries other than technical [email protected] or 0120-4177860. The candidates can follow the easy steps given below for the registration of online applications.
- Visit the official website of BECIL.i.e.becil.com.
- Go to ‘Careers’ Section.
- Click on ‘Registration Form (Online)’.
- Read all instructions before applying online.