The following original documents are to be submitted for verification during Counseling:
- NEET UG Rank card 2020
- NEET UG provisional allotment letter
- All original mark sheets &certificates class 10th and 12th
- NEET Admit card
- CLC/Conduct / Migration certificate in original.
- Aadhaar Card of the Candidate.
- 02 sets of photocopy of all mark sheets & certificates.
- 05 nos of recent passport size colour photograph.
A. Tuition Fees
- MBBS (For AIC and Management/General seats): Rs. 17.90 lakhs per Annum
- MBBS (For NRI seats): USD 48,875 per Annum
- BDS (For AIC and Management/General seats): Rs. 5.50 lakhs per Annum
- BDS (For NRI seats): $ 11,200/-per Annum
B. Other Fees
- Institute Caution Money (one time and refundable)- Rs 5,000/-
- Hostel fee – (Hostel caution money- Rs 5,000/- one time and refundable)
- 3 Beded (Non AC) – Rs. 48,000/- per annum
- 3 Beded (AC) – Rs. 85,000/- per annum
- 2 Beded (AC) – Rs. 1,10,000/- per annum
- Mess- Rs 36,000/- per annum
- The candidate has to report physically in formal dress for the final admission.
- All payments should be made in shape of DD / PO drawn from any nationalized bank only in favour of “SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN UNIVERSITY”, payable at Bhubaneswar. Separate DD / PO for Admission fee & hostel fee
Dean’s Office, Institute of Medical Sciences and SUM Hospital, K-8, Kalinga Nagar, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
- MBBS- Dr. Rajesh Kumar Lenka (Professor, Microbiology), Mob: 7381026300
- MBBS -Dr. Surya Ranjan Das (Asst. Professor, Anatomy), Mob:-9439921177
Dean’s Office, Institute of Dental Sciences, K-8, Kalinga Nagar, Ghatikia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India
- BDS- Dr. Anurag Satpathy (Professor, Periodontics), Mob: 6370133265
- BDS- Dr. Radha Prassana Dalai, (Public Health Dentistry), Mob: 9437296262
Bank Account Details (For NEFT/RTGS)
Account Holder Name: SIKSHA O ANUSANDHAN
Bank Name: ICICI BANK LTD.
Bank Account No.: 028401003764
IFSC Code: ICIC0007387
Bank Address & Branch: Kalinga Nagar, SOA University, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, 751003
Payment Mode: (Offline) Made in shape of Demand Draft (DD) drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of “SIKSHA ‘O’ ANUSANDHAN”, payable at Bhubaneswar. Separate DD for Admission fee (including Institute caution money), hostel and mess fee.
Payment Mode: (Online) Made by RTGS / NEFT as per the details.